8 Claim Representatives Shifts:
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Hours are flexible for all timezones.
Call Insurance Companies for status of Medical Claims.
Position Accountabilities and Performance Criteria:
1) Responsible for calling insurance companies for status of medical claims.
2) Must complete a minimum of sixty (60) worked claims per day with an error ratio percentage below five (5%) percent.
3) Document all account information into hospital’s Health Information System.
4) Maintain a minimum of 3-4 hours daily on the phone. (PMS telephone system logs all calls by telephone extension).
5) Complete all additional information request.
6) Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
1) Personal Computer experience.
2) Type 45 wpm minimum.
3) Ten key by touch.
4) Customer Service experience.
5) Work 40 hours per week.